Cocoa + Hemp Bliss Balls
- ½ cup Byron Bay Labs Nourish hemp protein powder
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup cashew nuts
- 10 medjool dates (seed removed)
- 5 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp honey
- Blend all the ingredients together in a food processor until they are well mixed. This takes approximately 2 - 3 minutes.
- Form firm balls from the mixture
- That's all there is to it!
This recipe is the dairy-free version - but if you're happy to include dairy products, you can also add 20g of dark chocolate chunks when blending the other ingredients in the food processor. However, this has a very rich chocolate taste even without it. These cocoa and hemp bliss balls can be served at room temperature or after being refrigerated.