Hemp Seed Pesto
A wonderful recipe for lunch or dinner with the goodness of fresh basil, garlic, pine nuts and hulled hemp seed.
Print Recipe Nutritional Info
Hulled Hemp Seed Pesto
Amount Per Serving
Calories 378 Calories from Fat 315
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 4g25%
Vitamin A 1839IU37%
Vitamin C 16mg19%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 1/2 cup pine nuts or cashew nuts
- 1/4 cup Thrive (Hulled Hemp Seed)
- 4 cups fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 juice of a lemon
- 2 tablespoons hemp or olive oil
- season with salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (optional)
- Mix the hulled hemp seed, pine nuts, garlic, basil leaves, lemon juice, salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese and oil, in a blender and process until the mixture is a thick green consistency.
- Garnish with hemp seed, and serve with your favourite pasta or enjoy as a dip.